We will always see children on the same day and we will always see patients if they consider their problem an emergency.
However, we need your help to maximise the use of our GP and Nurse appointments by using their time effectively, please consider some options we would like to adopt:
- Could your problem be dealt with by a telephone consultation ?
- Please only book a review appointment if your problem is not resolved
- Please only request a home visit if you are too sick to attend the surgery.
- Order your prescriptions early to avoid 'last minute' requests
- Is your problem urgent or will it wait until the next routine appointment slot ?
- Please cancel any appointments you no longer need - non attendance is a waste !
Our Reception team will be asking you to give brief details about your problem, this is so that we can direct you to the most appropriate member of staff. We now have mental health workers in our practice and are awaiting a physiotherapist, staff have direct access to book these for you.
Our receptionists are trained to help you and only ask for the details needed to assess how best to help you.
Help us to help you !!